Saturday, November 13, 2010

Welcome to Soapboxers

Well hello there. I see you've made it to the blog. Welcome.

This blog was set up on a whim. Sort of. At least once a week, I get all riled up about an issue which deserves a pedestal to be set upon. That pedestal, for me, is Soapboxers.

I've had this basic site set up for at least a month. The reason I haven't posted anything is because I'm scared. Since this is a blog in which I will be expressing discontent with some issues, I know that there will be others who disagree with me entirely. And I don't want their criticism. It hurts.

However, I know it's okay for disagreement. Just be nice, that's all I ask. I aim to have well thought-out posts, but can't always guarantee this. I am only a simple human after all, full of faults and fits.

Again, welcome. I'm sincerely glad you've come this far and I hope you stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment