Monday, February 14, 2011

Ode To Petroleum



The price of gas near my house just exceeded three dollars. Again.

It goes up 10¢ here, it goes up 10¢ there. Sometimes it goes down... a whole whopping penny.

Why is it that it'll go up a large sum at a time, but decrease by so little?

And... isn't it regulated? I mean, I don't want government involved in any more, but surely there are already limits on the oil companies?

Maybe oil should be a non-profit organization.

Hahahaha.
Ahem. Excuse me.

I'd ride my bike, but I work 6 miles away.
Okay, that's not a very good reason. Hold on, while I come up with another excuse.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................OH! Got it! I have to take my kids to school with me. I can't put them both on my bike and ride off into the sunrise.

Yep, that's it.




Okay, so it's not an ode and it's not really petroleum I'm talking about. But it was fun.






I ♥ Small Cars!

No comments:

Post a Comment