Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Save the Bacteria!




Boy, oh boy.
Do you see those lovely bottles in the photo?  They are the devil- to your immune system anyway.
Brace yourself germaphobes.  I'm about to tell you something you don't want to hear.

Those antibacterials are probably why you keep getting sick.  Germs are your friend.  Well, sort of.
I am fully aware that bacteria can make you ill.  But they can also get in your system and do absolutely no harm whatsoever.  In fact, I'm sure you know, they can get in your system and help your body to make antibodies to fight them.
What?  Our bodies only fight what they know?  That's crazy.  Do I mean they can't fight what they don't know?  Yes.  That's exactly what I mean.

Live a little.  Put away your antibacterial gels.  Put away your antibacterial soaps.  Regular ones work just as well.  Maybe better.
You know those wipes Wal-Mart offers to de-germify your shopping carts?  Well, maybe you should take those... it is Wal-Mart after all.  But when you're at Target, forget it.  All of those little germs will help you be healthy.


I ♥ Germs!

No comments:

Post a Comment