Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Since I'm talking about waste-of-money-laws......

.... I just want to scream at the top of my lungs about this new law.  Utah has made it illegal to smoke in a vehicle with anyone under the age of 15 in the car.

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously.  It's stupid to smoke in a car with a child.  For sure.  But does it really need to be a law?

You guys make sure you don't accidentally say "damn" in front of your kids.  Or ride your bike without your helmet in front of your kids.  Oh, and make sure while you're in your own home, that you vacuum at least three times a week, lest the dust get into your children's lungs.

If you guys aren't doing these things, I'm going to have my senator write up some legislation about it so if you're not acting properly, you'll get a stiff fine- because you need to shape up.








I ♥ Freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment