Saturday, March 26, 2011

Some Small Lovelies This Weekend

I've had a pretty not-so-nice weekend thus far.  But I don't want to ruin my Little Things to ♥ tab with those.  
There are many love-worthy things in my life.  This obviously always includes my family, but they- naturally- are BIG things, so big that they don't actually fit into this category.  




Two small joys which always seem to make me feel good no matter what.....


A double head shower. Ahh.
I thought my husband was silly when he told me he wanted this dual-head shower. 
Piece of crap, I thought.
Then I stood under it. 
And it is a piece of heaven. 
Thank you Honey.


Some of the first blooms this year.


As amazing and cliché as it may be, flowers always, always calm my soul.
ALWAYS.

2 comments:

  1. For me, I love those rainfall shower heads. Wonderful invention.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to post earlier but it didn't see to take .. I love these photos! And Spring never fails to regenerate my spirit along with the green ... thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete