Friday, August 12, 2011

Step One of Vicky's Running 'Plan'

Vicky's Steps to Running-  1.

No more excuses.
I don't care that you just finished a long, long day.
I don't care that you hate to run.
I don't care that you don't have the time. (You have time to read this, right?)

You can do it.

Forget the excuses, let's find some reasons to run.

It's the best way to lose and maintain weight.
It makes your cheeks all nice and rosy.  No need to buy blush anymore!
Your sofa's already broken in ...  it needs a break.

"Save me", said the sofa in its breathy, squished up voice.



Make the choice to get out there and do it.  You can handle it, and so can your body.
And if you need some encouragement, picture the guy from Happy Gilmore cheering you on.
Yoou can dooooo eeeeet!





I ♥ Feeling Motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment